https://www.newburghministry.org/spring/buy-essays/20/ essay writing service news watch biography channel online source site childhood obesity research paper topics catcher and the rye essay questions http://mcorchestra.org/337-cv-writing-services-canada/ 1984 writing style cialis monte sereno what make a good student essay viagra rye http://teacherswithoutborders.org/teach/thesis-diyv/21/ proofreading london https://thembl.org/masters/vigyan-ki-duniya-essay-in-hindi/60/ an essay on onegin https://rainierfruit.com/cialis-website/ what are some good writing websites writing a debate essay go https://homemods.org/usc/how-to-write-response-essay/46/ source site research for you https://www.cei.utah.edu/wp-content/blogs.dir/15/files/2013/?speech=bully-definition-essay thesis bullying slideshare https://ncappa.org/term/how-to-cite-apa-in-a-paper-for-website/4/ five paragraph essay rubric dissertation examples social media https://teleroo.com/pharm/is-mexican-viagra-real/67/ mexico viagra essay on quality education in india follow site thesis on education and economic growth CONTROLS ENGINEER
As our Controls Engineer you will be responsible for project execution that includes electrical design, programming, troubleshooting, and technical support. Specific responsibilities include:
- Accountable for complete project execution related to controls/electrical engineering. This includes meeting technical, schedule and budget objectives.
- Provide progressive and innovative electrical solutions to control requirements of the machines and/or systems.
- Work with Mechanical Engineers and formulate the electrical design concept and sequence of machine operation. The Controls Engineer is responsible of overall machine operation.
- Work with customers to refine customized control concept and to meet customer specification.
- Develop and program automation and control systems involving PLC’s, HMI’s, operator interface, servo controllers, motion controls, programmable switches and all other electrical components required for the machine.
- Design electrical controls utilizing AutoCAD.
- Prepare and distribute the Electrical Bills of Materials.
- Download programs into the PLC, operator interface, servo, etc.
- Set up drive parameters, troubleshoot machine operation and debug programs during final testing phases on the production floor.
- Direct the Electrical Assembly Department as required.. Provide guidance to ensure that the machine is built in accordance with the applicable standards and customer requirements.
- Up to 20% travel required
- In depth knowledge and hands on experience with design and programming of servos, motion control, CAM profiling, HMI’s and VFD’s.
- Knowledge and experience with MicroLogix, Compact ControlLogix, RSLogix 5000 PLC’s.
- Thorough understanding of Ethernet network topologies and design.
- Knowledge and experience in the selection, specification and use of common industrial electronic components including starters, contractors, circuit breakers, proximity switches, photo-electric switches, position sensors, temperature sensors, controllers, DC, AC, and servo drives.
- Skilled in troubleshooting, problem solving and debugging industrial electrical control circuits and programs.
- Bchelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering desired (equivalent industry experience considered).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in programming and electrical design in related industry.
- System integration experience a plus.
- Robotic programming, preferable Motoman (Yaskawa) robots a plus.
- Background in designing industrial electrical circuits including component sizing and selection.
- Knowledge of NFPA 79 a plus.
- Knowledge of RIA 15.06 a plus